GIANTS Netball is passionate about engaging with our greater New South Wales community and reaching out to our new Members and fans.
We’re also dedicated to being strong role models for young girls and boys about the importance of leading a healthy, active lifestyle, as well as respecting each other despite the differences in background or beliefs.
While the players are eager to engage with every fan, their availability is limited; however we will do our best to meet as many requests as possible.
Player Request Criteria
- GIANTS Netball Player Appearances are for community, school, club, or sponsor related activities or events.
- The Club requires a minimum four (4) weeks’ written notice prior to the requested date.
- A mobile contact number, as well as parking information, is necessary at the time of request.
- Appearance requests for regional NSW visits are welcome, however can be difficult to coordinate. We will do our best.
- There must be a clear role for the player at the event; e.g. handing out awards, signing autographs, etc.
- Note due to the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Australian Netball Players’ Association, GIANTS Netball representatives cannot conduct any training session or skills clinic as part of their Appearance Hours.
- Please review the National Netball League Fixtures prior to submitting your request as appearances scheduled on games days or travel days will not be permitted.
- All appearances are dependent on the players training schedules, which change at short notice, as well as the players own work/study commitments.
- Due to the high level of demand for player appearances, Netball NSW cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your appearance request.
For general coaching clinic enquiries, including school clinics, please contact the Netball NSW Sports Development Team on (02) 9951 5000 during business hours.
Player Appearance Request Form
To register your interest in having a GIANTS Netball player appear at your event, please fill in the GIANTS Player Appearance Request Form below: