Netball NSW receives numerous requests for donations from many worthy netball clubs, schools and organisations each year. These requests range from donations of promotional items to autographed memorabilia.
Netball NSW is committed to assisting charities and community organisations in NSW. Preference will be given to the following causes:
- NSW-based Netball Clubs
- NSW-based schools who are involved in netball
- NSW-based organisations who are committed to increasing the opportunities available for women/girls to participate in sport
- Nominated Netball NSW charities
The following information is required with applications:
- Requests must be on organisation letterhead and contain a letter of authority
- Requests must be made in writing at least six (6) weeks prior to the event
- Must include contact name, email and mobile number for verification
- All applications will be responded to within two weeks via provided email address
- Schools should provide evidence of their support and participation in netball programs
- If you are fundraising via an event, please provide the date and location of the event, plus where the funds raised will be donated
If you are seeking a donation for fundraising purposes you will need to contact Netball NSW, clearly marking your message as a donation request. The relevant person will be in contact if it is something the Club can accommodate.